Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome!

Hello. You most probably know who I am so I'll just skip that part. Anyway, Pastor Kong preached about Revelations today and since my cell group leader also talked about it during debrief, I decided to take this step and start this blog. This would be more of like a journal to me.

The reason I want to start this is simple - to remember. Someday I want to scroll back to the first blog post and to thank God for all the goodness and the revelations that I had. My cell group leader also talked about him keeping his revelations in a journal. I'm not the sort of person that love to write a lot of words with pen and paper. So why not make a blog simply for it? I also hope that by using a blog instead of a private journal, I will be able to bless other people when they go through the same situations as me or when they simply want to read short little revelations. :)

I really hope that these posts will be able to bless you like how I was being blessed when God first spoke to me. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment