Monday, June 10, 2013

Bible.
(Or what is known as Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.)

I was talking to Merilyn after our work and she told me that she hadn't gone to bible school. But to me she's like knowledgeable and wise about the things of God. Then I wonder why. Before I could ask the question Merilyn replied "I read the word of God!". It almost came like a lightbulb moment to me. This book. THIS ONE BOOK. It contains so much things that is important to us. It is the weapon that we use when we are faced with trials.

Going to every church service and every cell group meeting not necessary make you more knowledgeable and wise, it is about the relationship with God. To me, the bible is like what God wants to say to you, the lessons that we can learn, His promises. It is the one book that is always filled with endless revelations, will cause you to have new encounter with Jesus, a rhema word in season, and probably that one confirmation you need before you make a big decision in your life. The possibilities are endless.

One Bible.
Two Testament.
66 Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment