Saturday, June 1, 2013

25 May 2013

Obedience.

Pastor Phil preached about obedience last week and I went down for the altar call. Then right there and then, God showed me something about obedience. Note how the word OBEDIENCE is spelled?

O-B-E-D-I-E-N-C-E

Right in the middle of the word 'obedience' there is the word 'die'. God just reminded me that when you want to obey Him, when you want to follow Him and do His will. Something on the inside has to die, and will die. It also means that when you want to do what God has called you to do, you have to leave something behind.

Obedience is a sacrifice!

It is not easy to always obey and follow what God has planned for me. But I believe that there will be this one day I will be able to do what God has called me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment